Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In One Day...


Just in one day my son managed to make all of us laugh about 100 times, at least. First, he wanted a few quarters while we were out shopping. I gave him one and my friend, J, gave him like 4! Have I mentioned J really thinks alot of Aidan? :) Anyway, he found a quarter machine and put in his money and bought a fake mustache. He was quite amusing with it on. He even managed to talk T, his best 14 year old friend, into getting one. They posed for a few pics and then it was on! Every time someone on the loud speaker said for the Men's Dept. to call a different department there he went. He would say, "I'm coming..I'll be right there!" with his stache on of course! Then we went out to dinner and he asked the waitress for the Senior Menu. Makayla asked him his Senior name and he said, "Russell...Russell Patch." He couldn't even wear the mustache without his eyes watering, because he has allergies and it was causing him to sneeze and his nose to itch. Makayla put her finger under his nose for him. He said, "Thanks, Sweets." He was completely into his character! I sent my sister his photo and she said he looked like Cheech Marin. Gosh, she was right! He did! Then she said, "I love that freakin kid!" I told Aidan, and he said, "Everyone does." Leon said playfully, "I don't." Aidan's remark was, "Maybe I should go then." Makayla told him to take a limo..he said while rubbing his chin and stroking his stache, "Limo hmm...that might be to much...Taxi..that's better." Then he asked Leon for 20 bucks. I'm pretty sure I should put him in acting. I think he may be a natural! He played Russell..Russell Patch very well, afterall! And where are we going tomorrow? Why back to the quarter machine to get another mustache of course. ;)

1 comment: