Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Aidan moment...


So the other day, we helped my friend J get all moved into her new house. We had cleaned, and cleaned and cleaned some more. It was hot in the house, due to the electric company taking their sweet time to turn the power on so I felt really sorry for the kiddos. We decided to take them all out for ice cream as a treat for working so hard and doing it without complaining! As we're all enjoying our ice cream treat I look over and my son scored a Sharpie from somewhere and was writing all over his hand! He said he was making a hand puppet friend. I said through clenched teeth, "Aidan, do not write on your hand again...especially with a permanent marker and give me the Sharpie." He looks down at his hand and THE HAND says, "SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME...HEHEHE.." in a silly voice. All I could do was laugh. How do I get onto him for that? This is funny stuff! J wasn't helping. She thinks Aidan is quite hilarious. I am so thankful God blessed me with Aidan to help Him raise. We all get a big kick out of him. Makayla says, "having Aidan around makes the day go by faster and it's usually pretty fun." No one can make Makayla laugh quite like Aidan. Truth be told....no one makes me laugh quite like Aidan either. :) And of course I inserted a picture for your viewing pleasure of Handy Man. ;)

1 comment: