Friday, July 10, 2009

Busted...

Okay, let me just start off by saying that I play on the computer a lot. I look at houses, even though I'm not moving. I look at all my favorite stores online, not searching for anything special, just looking! I just navigate my way onto websites...just browsing. Tonight was no different. No sooner than I clicked PUBLISH POST on my last post about my children fighting does Aidan make his way into the kitchen with his sister not far behind. I had two tabs open on the computer. First it was my blog spot. Then it was Ashley's Furniture. Aidan came into the kitchen along with Makayla, who has been bunking with him since school let out for the Summer. Maybe this is why they have been fighting so much?! Hmm....Anyway, here they are when they were already all tucked in the bunk beds, supposed to be asleep, when they decide that they REALLLLLLYYYY needed a drink of water. Umm..ok. So they get their water, come stand behind me and Aidan sees the Ashley's Furniture tab. He said, "Where's Dad?" I said, "He's asleep, you know where you and Makayla should be." He said, "Well, if he sees you looking at that new furniture you might have to sit on the OLD couch and hold hands for wayyyy longer than 9 minutes." Do you think that's bribery? Because, I'm still trying to decide.... ;)

1 comment: