Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Should I sign him up for tutoring, already?

So today was our 2nd day of school and while going thru Aidan's folder I came across a paper that he did today. The point of this paper was for the kids to get to know their classmates. Some of the questions on the paper were: Who wants to ask a question? Aidan's answer...The boy with his hand up; Who is wearing glasses? Aidan's answer....The boy with glasses on; Who is standing? Aidan's answer...That one kid; Who is talking? Aidan's answer...That girl that always talks. I'm pretty sure Aidan failed this assignment. But in his defense, he's always been bad with names.... :)

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny!!!

    I totally understand, I am horrible with names too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL!! Oh my! You're going to have your hands full as he grows into being a teenager... not that you don't already have your hands full NOW!!

    ReplyDelete