Monday, June 29, 2009

Normal..nope not us!

So just when you think things are back to normal...well, as normal as it can be in the Sanchez house anyway, then someone gets hurt! Who you ask? Why, Aidan, of course! This kid is going to be the death of me! Yesterday, while out in the pool he pulls his goggles from the top of his head down to put them on and he says he heard SNAP! Instant tears. He became irrational, irate, and really hard to talk to. He would not calm down. He kept telling us that his neck was broken! Ever since he broke his femur 10 months ago he thinks if he feels any sort of pain whatsoever, whatever it is, it's broken. It is really hard to calm him down and he's actually convincing! After about an hour, I was actually starting to wonder if maybe it was broken! I put in a call to his Dr. and he said that it was probably just a neck strain! That kid. We were laughing a little bit because it is the left side of his body (when you are looking at him.). He broke his left leg, had stitches on the left side of his forehead, his left ear was hurting when he got the ear infection...etc. My sister told him we could just cut him in half and eliminate the problem. He did not find Auntie rather funny yesterday and so much as told her so, too. :) I guess breaking his femur has really clouded his judgement-poor kid...but we're hoping he can straighten his head up by the end of the day...it's hard not to talk to him with your head cocked over, too. I'm telling you when that kid screams nowadays, my whole body trembles. He's an accident waiting to happen...according to his Doctor and I will admit..I AGREE! Full body cast or complete body padding in the future? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment