Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow, it's about time!

Well, this is it...my first blog! Where do I start?? HMMM....

Well, here's a bit about me: I'm Mandie. I'm married to Leon. We've been married for nearly 13 years now but together for nearly 18 years. For all you math geniuses...you're right, I've been with him over half my life, since I was 14 to be exact! :) We have two kids, a cat and a dog. . It's a normal life, with lots of laughter. Laughter is really important in the Sanchez Household. Our life consists of: Makayla, our daughter, is 11. She is pretty shy, until you really get to know her...I think she inherits this trait from her Dad. We all know she didn't inherit this from me! Along with everything else..you will soon see a picture. Makayla and her Dad really favor. Makayla is the pretty one though. :) Makayla doesn't like any attention drawn to her. Someone once told me that she reminds them of Violet from The Incredibles. Pretty much. She is really amazing though. She does things I can't imagine doing at her age. She sews, crochets, draws, and plays piano. She is very creative and artistic. Then there is Aidan. He's 8...and all about EVERYONE looking at him. He says things and does things that I think are hilarious. I always have an Aidan story to tell, so pull up a chair. He makes me laugh like no other. God really knew what He was doing when He decided to share Aidan with me. Then there is me...I'm a Wife, a Mom and a Pre-School Teacher. I love my 3 jobs..Seriously these three jobs really equal like 39438974873247, I'm thinking..but anyway, I have the best jobS in the world. My husband is an Auto Technician, which really means, he works on every one's car but mine. :) I love him more than you can imagine, but he says he loves me more. Funny thing is my friends and family agree with him. We have a sweet life...if I do say so myself, hence the reason I named my blog this. I think I am beyond blessed. I have a wonderful family, sweet friends, an awesome job and I live for the Lord..doesn't get much better than this! So I invite you to follow my life and laugh with me, because let's face it....Life is pretty darn funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment