Saturday, September 5, 2009

2nd week in school and a pending phonecall..

So Aidan got better from the cold and then Makayla and I got it. Super. Two weeks hadn't even past that we've been in school and we've all been sick already! NICE! Aidan really had fun telling us to drink PEE! (see post below!)

When Aidan returned to school he apparently couldn't wait to tell his teacher that the Dr. perscribed PEE for him to drink. According to Aidan, she doubted his story. His response was, "No, really..my mom ASSURED me. And ASSURE means she's sure." Ok, that's not what I said..I said, "I assure you that you don't have to drink PEE." I told him fluid means liquid..and of course he reminded me pee was a liquid. I finally said, "PEE is not a drinkable fluid." Jeez. Anyway, the teacher told Aidan she may have to follow-up with me about this story. Great. Looking soooo forward to this phonecall. I really need to find out if his teacher has boys, cause if not-folks, I'm screwed!

1 comment:

  1. Yellow Gatorade = fluids = "pee". I'm sure he had a lot of fun with that in school.

    ReplyDelete