Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just Another Day....

Well, it's been a while since my last blog, but that doesn't mean interesting things haven't happened or haven't been said. Today, I was driving the kids to school to school Aidan says, "In two-tenths of a mile, turn left...bink, bink..turn left." When we get to school, he says, "you have arrived at your destination." He never misses a beat, but Makayla informs me that maybe I should get to know the town more and quit using Navigation so much. :) So technically, I guess Aidan's humor is my fault? NAH...Then tonight it's past bedtime. I hear, "Momma!!!!??" I go into Makayla's room and she informs me that she is seeing flashing lights coming from Aidan's room...immediately, I think, "God, please let the flashing lights coming from Aidan's room always be a Nintendo DS and not Police Officers.-Thank you, Amen." :) I go into Aidan's room and tell him to hand it over. He hands me a laser light/flashlight, then the DS, then an I-POD and lastly a cell phone that he took from Leon (an old one, Aidan wanted just to take pics.) I decided at that point that my kid is a hoarder. As I was walking away, he chants, "you're a tattletale Makayla and you should really get a life and stay outta mine." Nice. Needless to say, the hoarder is in trouble, but something tells me by taking all the "fun" stuff away, I will be the one suffering. Now, I think I will look at the cell phone pics...there may be another blog following this one, I'm afraid. It all depends on what is on the cell phone. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mandie -- you've been TAGGED on my blog. :) Check it out!

    You need to start posting again... missing your stories, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete